Situated just outside the opulent town of Marbella – the jewel in the Costa del Sol crown – Marbella Golf and Country Club flows over the rolling hills of the Costa del Sol in a parkland style.
A credit to the designer of the course Robert Trent Jones Sr. who has used the natural landscape to its best potential to create this 18 hole championship golf course.
At only half an hour from Malaga International Airport, Marbella Golf and Country Club is surrounded by a wealth of other Costa del Sol golf courses to provide a range of bespoke packages for golfers of all capabilities and experience.
After your round, why not take advantage of the spectacular clubhouse facilities on offer providing great views of the surrounding hills and Mediterranean Sea?
Marbella Golf and Country Club offers a full range of services to all guests, including: clubhouse with terrace and restaurant, locker rooms, pro shop, caddy master, equipment rentals (trolleys, clubs and buggies).
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5867m
Max Length (Ladies): 4687m
Slope (Men): 132
Slope (Ladies): 125
Year Opened: 1989
Designer: Robert Trent Jones Sr.
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Reduced rate green fees always available here at Marbella Golf & Country Club – with all green fees including buggies for even numbers of players (if you need a buggy for a single player an extra charge will be made)