Cabopino Golf is located at the easternmost end of Marbella facing the Cabopino yachting marina. The 18 holes course was designed by the architect Juan Ligués Creus and has spectacular views of the Mediterranean, as well as beautiful vegetation with a profusion of magnificent wide crowned pines.
The course has three par 3, two par 5 and the rest are par 4. The longest hole is the 14th, a 456 meters par 5 with a wide and undulating green protected at the front and rear with lakes. The most spectacular hole is undoubtedly the 3rd, which according to numerous comments is one of the most beautiful of the Costa del Sol, a par 4 with a high exit and a green surrounded by bunkers at a height of about 80 meters. Also worth mentioning are the 13th and 15th, both par 3 protected by lakes, and the 10th with panoramic view to the Mediterranean Sea.
Cabopino is a course where both, high handicap and more experienced players can enjoy themselves. The course features also a Golf Academy, located at the access to the premises. The Academy has magnificent facilities with a putting green, bunkers and approach areas, practice areas in carpet and grass, according to the play level. The driving range can accommodate 30 players with a length of 200 metres and a width of 160 metres, and includes a wide variety of distance marks for all types of shots. The Academy offers a wide range of classes; private, special groups for children and women as well as corporate courses.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5194m
Max Length (Ladies): 4640m
Slope (Men): 122
Slope (Ladies): 121
Year Opened: 2000
Designer: Juan Ligués Creus
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
3 course multi-round golf packages available with El Paraiso, Chapparal and Cabopino golf courses – play multiple rounds of golf over the 3 courses with anytime, Early Bird or twilight tee time options:
- 3 – 8 rounds over 10 days
- 9 – 15 rounds over 21 days
- 16 – 20 rounds over 30 days
- 21+rounds over 30 days – please ask for a full quotation!
Group Golf Offers available
Golf & Buggy, Early Bird and Twilight deals available all year around
Cabopino Golf Marbella