La Quinta Golf & Country Club is located in the Golf Valley of Marbella, in an area of exceptional beauty between the sea and the mountains.
It has an exclusive club, a 27-hole course, a restaurant and a shop.
Designed by the three-time World Champion and Ryder Cup champion Manuel Piñero, La Quinta Golf is one of the most attractive golf clubs in the area and is suitable for all levels of play.
La Quinta Golf Club has 27 holes divided into 3 courses of nine holes each:
Golf course A “San Pedro”
The “San Pedro” golf course features 9 holes and 2,690 yards. This course features a large open areas with wide fairways which invites to use fairway woods and long irons.
Golf course B “Ronda”
The “Ronda” golf course features 9 holes and 2,673 yards. It’s a fabulous course with narrow fairways and technical greens.
Golf course C “Guadaiza”
Guadaiza golf course features 9 holes and 3,167 yards. This is the most technical course, ideal for the advanced players, who will have to use a wide range of shots.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5895m
Max Length (Ladies): 4807m
Year Opened: 1989
Designer: Manuel Pinero & and Antonio Garrido
Manager: Jose Luis Gomez
Pro: Manuel Pinero
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Low Season: Shared buggy included in green fee rates
- High & Mid season: 1 free player, every 7 players paying