The Marbella Club Hotel Golf Resort is a world class Marbella golf course that exceeds even the highest expectations.
With a total length of 6,247m, the golf course is enhanced by carefully contoured fairways, beautiful waterfalls, lakes and strategically placed bunkers, as well as undulating and protected greens, maintained to perfection.
The in-house British P.G.A. Professional, Gary Vautier, has extensive experience teaching all aspects of the game at all levels of ability, and is available to answer your queries, upon request, several times a week.
Players need only concentrate on their game and enjoy a superb day of golf that meets the expectations of the most demanding fans of the sport. Enjoy one of the best golf courses in Spain.
The Marbella Club Hotel is proud to present its 18 hole golf course, designed by Dave Thomas.
This magnificent Marbella golf course in the heart of the Costa del Sol enjoys spectacular views of Gibraltar, the African Coastline, the Mediterranean and the surrounding mountains.
With limited play and twelve minutes between tee times, over-crowded rounds are not a concern at the Marbella Club Golf Course.
Guests of Marbella Club Hotel & Puente Romano Beach Resort Marbella will have the privilege to enjoy the exclusive benefit of complimentary green fees. We offer one complimentary green fee per person per stay (subject to availability). Shuttle service to the Marbella Club Golf Course included.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6121m
Max Length (Ladies): 4826m
Slope (Men): 132
Slope (Ladies): 113
Year Opened: 1999
Designer: Dave Thomas
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera