With an emphasis on luxury and comfort the Hotel of the Year 5-star Lough Erne Golf Resort comprises 120 rooms with a view including 6 suites and 25 Luxury Lodges; each one boasting an elegant country house style and offer superb panoramic views over the lake and gardens.
The uniqueness of the Lough Erne Golf Resort lies in its sense of place. The distinctive architecture has been inspired by the natural landscapes and cultural heritage. The warmth of the interior of the hotel with open fires and amazing golf course views makes it a great place to unwind after your round.
The resort offers guests 36-hole golfing experience on The Faldo Course and Castle Hume Golf Course. An award-winning Thai Spa and dine at 3 AA-rosette Cataline Restaurant, The Loughside Bar & Grill or light bites at The Blaney Bar.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Bathrobe and slippers
Luxury Irish bed linen
In room safe
Freestanding clawfoot bath
Separate rain shower
Luxury Egyptian cotton towels
Iron / ironing board
Tea/coffee making facilities
Rooms available with king size or twin beds
Use of The Thermal Suite and Infinity Pool at The Thai Spa
Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Lough Erne Resort
- Beautiful lough-side location
- 2 championship golf courses on-site
- Excellent Spa available
- Fantastic restaurants & service
- Highly recommended!