Castle Hume Golf Club is quickly emerging as one of the best golfing facilities the North has to offer.
The golf course provides golfers of all skill levels with a very enjoyable yet testing challenge. Highly manicured and contoured greens are a real delight to putt on, but make sure you avoid the numerous bunkers and water hazards that await to punish errant shots.
Situated on the edge of Castle Hume Lough and Lower Lough Erne, in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands, this championship course has a reputation for being one of the most testing golf courses in Ireland.
The course is famed for its curvaceous greens, rolling fairways and challenging water hazards. Castle Hume boasts some seven thousand trees and over thirty bunkers. Manicured to the highest standards, it is a model of golfing elegance.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5932yds
Max Length (Ladies): 4941yds
Year Opened: 1989
Designer: Bobby Brown
Manager: Pat Duffy
Pro: Shaun Donnelly
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Lough Erne Resort - Castle Hume Course
- A good parkland layout
- Members-style club
- Excellent value green fees
- Worth including on your booking