Galgorm Castle’s 18 hole Championship Golf Course is set in 220 acres of mature parkland in the grounds of one of Ireland’s historic demesnes. The course is bordered by the rivers Main and Braid which come into play and include a magnificent oxbow feature and five impressive landscaped lakes.
This is truly an exciting course and offers both the novice and low handicapped golfer a stimulating challenge and a memorable round. Within the area of the golf course are two historic monuments, Rory Oge MacQuillan Castle which overlooks and dominates the tenth green and a network of souterrains at the fifth and eighth greens.
At the rear of the Club House is the Golf Academy, incorporating the floodlit Driving Range with 24 bays, where the PGA staff have comprehensive practice and teaching facilities for golfers of all ages and experience.
Galgorm Castle is also ranked in the 30 finest golf courses in Ireland in publication “Ireland’s Finest Courses” by John Redmond and ranks amongst the top 50 courses in Ireland and the top six best courses in Northern Ireland in the publication “Ireland for Gourmet Golfers”. The club regularly hosts PGA events and high profile events.
Galgorm Castle Golf Club is an exciting mixture of the new and the old. This 18 hole, 6736 yard, par 72 championship course is set in a mature parkland located in the heart of County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6736yds
Max Length (Ladies): 5457yds
Designer: Simon Gidman
Manager: Gary Henry
Pro: Phil Collins
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Galgorm Castle Golf Club
- An easy walking course
- Challenging layout
- Mature parkland
- Lots of water!
- Great practice facilities