Traditional yet luxurious 4-star hotel located in Bushmills on The Causeway Coast just 1 hour from Belfast Airport. It all started in 1608 when originally built as a Coaching Inn where visitors would stop to sample the Whiskey which has since made the village internationally famous.
The main hotel was built in 1820, since then it has undergone numerous refurbishments and vast developments and is now visited every year by thousands of golfers playing Portstewart, Royal Portrush and Castlerock GC.
Today’s modern luxury doesn’t compromise its heritage, you can really feel this history when you wander under its low wood-beamed ceilings, through narrow stone corridors, and find its rustic fireside snugs. It’s a must for any visitor in the area.
2018/2019 saw The Bushmills Inn add to their extensive portfolio of awards gathered over the years. Most recently being honoured with ‘Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster 2019’, Top 100 Hospitality Businesses in Northern Ireland 2019’ and the most prestigious of all ‘Best Hotel in Ireland 2018’.
Bespoke packages now available at Bushmills Inn with Golf at Portstewart, Royal Portrush, Castlerock and Ballycastle available.
Or why not include this in a Northern Ireland Tour and include Royal County Down?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Room Types available:
- Master Distiller’s Suite
- Garden View Suite
- Tower Suite
- Superior Guest Room
- Mill House Deluxe
- Mill House Classic
Walk-in dressing room
En suite bathroom
Flat screen TV
Robe and slippers
Tea and coffee facilities
Complimentary bottled water
Direct dial telephone
Heated towel rails
Iron and Ironing board
Safety deposit box
Special diet menus (on request)
Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site
Safety deposit box
Facilities for disabled guests
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Located close to golf courses
- Very comfortable & welcoming
- Excellent bars and restaurants
- Highly recommended!