La Envia Golf Course is a short walk from the on-site Vincci la Envia Resort Hotel and is surrounded by spectacular mountains and protected from strong local breezes off the sea.
This par 70, 18 hole track designed by the Spanish golf course architect Francisco Mendoza Montero is in fantastic condition all year round.
A “game of two halves” is certainly appropriate when describing this course, with a front 9 needing strategic thought and ball placement and a back 9 allowing golfers the chance to really give the Big Stick a good hit!
Buggies are recommended, however if you prefer the walk then why not walk the front and pick a buggy up at the turn as you pass the Professional Shop by the 10th tee…?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length 5413m (Men), 4848m (Ladies)
Short game area
Swimming pool at clubhouse
Clubhouse bar excellently located overlooking golf course
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
3 or 6 rounds multi-course “Discovery Almeria” golf packages are also available including La Envia GC, Playa Serena GC and Alboran GC
La Envia Golf Club
- A game of two halves
- Buggies required on the back 9
- Close to Almeria’s Tapas bars
- 5 star Hotel onsite