Designed by Peter McEvoy the par 72 Indiana Course at the Desert Springs Golf Club is a pleasure to play, offering a great Arizona feel to your golf in Spain.
As you may expect from a resort in such a climatically favourable area the course is always in fantastic condition and we can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed with a day here at Desert Springs!
The Indiana Course is located only 25 minutes from Valle del Este Golf Resort and is very popular day out which can be included with the Valle del Este Golf Package. Alternatively, you may wish to consider the onsite self-catered apartments or luxury villas with all your golf included at Desert Springs.
Inspired by the famous desert courses of Arizona & California, The Indiana course is the first desert course in Europe and has been built to full USGA specifications and quality standards of these
Over 600,000 cactus and other desert plants grow progressively denser and troubling the further your shot is off the fairway, providing a course that is both challenging and exhilarating. It offers
a variety of shot making challenges to test the skill level of every player, from the beginner to professional.
The course has little elevation and there are no long distances between greens and tees, which makes the course a pleasant walk.
Desert Springs is certainly recommended for The Golf Travel People clients and was one of our favourites from our recent inspection visit of the Costa Almeria!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Bar / Restaurant
Trolley / Buggy Hire
Max Length: 6159m (Men)
Max Length: 5134m (Ladies)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Stay and Play Packages always available at the Desert Springs Resort:
- 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhouses
- 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Pueblo Villas
- 3 & 4 Bedroom Country Villas
All Stay & Play Offers available with 3 round, 5 round or unlimited golf options – Please ask for your bespoke quotation at best available rates!
Reduced rates for golf available for both residents and non-residents all year around:
- 18 holes
- Cactus Combo (2 players with further reduced rate after 1200)
- 12+ players
- Long Stay Golf Offers (6, 10 or 16 round packages)
Plus PGA Professional & Large Group Stay & Play offers.
Desert Springs Golf Club
- EuroPro tour venue
- Self catering accommodation onsite
- Highly recommended
- Scenic views
- Challenging golf course