Alboran Golf Club is an 18 hole, par 72 layout, designed by one of Spain’s finest golf course architects Ramón Espinosa.
Alboran offers a great balance of holes with varied teeing positions for golfers of all standards. A mix of well-designed holes on a decent course testing all standards of golf, requiring length and strategy to avoid the 66 bunkers and two large lakes.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length: 6278m (Men) 5371m (Ladies)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
3 or 6 rounds multi-course “Discovery Almeria” golf packages are also available including La Envia GC, Playa Serena GC and Alboran GC – contact us for more details and pricing