El Puerto de Santa Maria
The Hotel Monasterio de San Miguel is a historic and charming hotel in Cadiz, located in the city centre of El Puerto de Santa Maria, near the famous Ribera del Marisco and 2km from the beach and harbour.
This is an ideal place for getaways and outdoor activities in Andalusia or holidays and days off.
The Hotel Monasterio de San Miguel is a converted eighteenth-century monastery. It has 175 well-equipped rooms featuring free WiFi Internet.
The hotel also has 16 meeting rooms for professional business meetings or events in Cadiz.
The Hotel Monasterio de San Miguel has 175 double/twin rooms, all with air conditioning and magnificent views over the gardens and surroundings. The rooms in this boutique -style hotel in Cadiz are spacious and allow for the comfort and relaxation of all guests.
The services of the Hotel Monasterio de San Miguel are designed to ensure an unforgettable stay in this boutique hotel in Cadiz. Enjoy the Restaurant Las Bovedas, the cafeteria Las Capuchinas, or the swimming pool with solarium and meeting rooms.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Laundry and dry cleaning
Outdoor swimming pool
Individual air conditioning
Television with international channels
Free WiFi in rooms
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Early Booking and Long Stay Offers available at this excellent hotel mid-way between the historic cities of Jerez and Cadiz – a great location to base yourself for your golf holiday in the Costa de la Luz.
Contact us for bespoke pricing for your stay and play golf holiday!
Hotel Monasterio de San Miguel 4*