It is amazing to think that Sherry Golf, Jerez only opened in 2004. It is so well designed into the local landscape that it looks like it has been here for far longer.
Situated close to the city of Jerez, the course is an ideal location for your Spanish golfing break in combination with a city break in the wonderful cities of Jerez or Cadiz.
The 6572m, par 72 course designed by Stirling and Martin of the Global Golf Company runs up and down a long sloping area and features many beautiful lakes, views over the sherry-growing vineyards and bunkers which include one in the shape of a horses head in reference to the world famous performing horses of the region.
The course has already hosted many professional and amateur tournaments and is proud to host the forthcoming Spanish Men’s Amateur Tournament. The greens and fairways are always in immaculate condition, and you are highly unlikely to fall victim to a bad bounce or other such problems commonly found on less well managed courses.
The typical Andalucian style clubhouse is a great place to enjoy that after-round meal and drink, and offers private dining facilities for larger groups, a spike bar, and a-la-carte restaurant. The locker rooms and pro shop are also well presented and equipped. A 911m par 3 course in addition to the usual driving range and other practice facilities is also available.
A luxury hotel will be built close to Sherry Golf in the next few years, and upon completion we feel that this club will be a great place to base yourself for your Costa de la Luz golf holiday.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6572m
Max Length (Ladies): 4867m
Slope (Men): 129
Year Opened: 2004
Designer: Stirling & Martin
Manager: Andreas Wolff
Pro: Javier Romero
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Included in Cadiz Unlimited Golf Pass
- 7 days unlimited golf at Montenmedio, Sherry Golf Jerez & La Estancia from only £185pp
1 free place in 8 available for groups
All included courses must be played at least once during the 7 consecutive days of golf
Included in Cadiz Golf Pass
- 5 rounds at Montenmedio, Sherry Golf Jerez, Sancti Petri Hills, Costa Ballena & La Estancia from only £185pp
1 free place in 8 available for groups
All included courses must be played at least once
Reduced price green fees available at Sherry Golf, Jerez all year round – including 18 holes with buggy, 9 holes and Pitch & Putt offers – please get in touch for latest and best rates!
City Break Stay & Play Packages also available at the Sherry Park Hotel with golf at Sherry Golf Jerez and Montecastillo – please ask for your bespoke quotation.
Golf & Beach Stay & Play Packages also available at the Elba Costa Ballena Beach and Thalasso Resort with golf at Sherry Golf Jerez and Costa Ballena – please ask for your bespoke quotation.
Sherry Golf Jerez
- Buggies recommended
- Close to Montecastillo Golf Club
- 10 minutes from Hotels in Jerez
- Spanish style clubhouse
- Members club