The Costa Ballena Golf Resort and Spa Hotel is a great addition to the Costa Ballena Golf Resort.
Built in a modern style, but with reference to traditional Andalucian building, all the rooms in the hotel overlook the verdant fairways of Costa Ballena Ocean Golf Club, and offer views down to the Atlantic Ocean.
The hotel has 228 rooms; 216 double rooms and 12 Junior Suites (most with a terrace/balcony) all with full bathroom, air conditioning, internet access, satellite TV, mini bar, and safe.
There are also 2 swimming pools and a kids pool along with the fantastic facilities of the adults-only 1000m2 Wellness Spa with gym and hairdressing salon.
The city of Cadiz is close by, along with the towns of Jerez and Rota, so the Barcelo Costa Ballena offers a great location in which to base yourself for your Spanish golf holiday.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Air-conditioned public areas
Bar/lounge Restaurant(s) in hotel
24-hour front desk
Coffee shop or cafe
Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Internet access – wireless
Meeting rooms (small groups)
Spa services on site
Swimming pool – children’s
Swimming pool – outdoor seasonal
Television in lobby
Extra towels, linens, bedding
Cribs (infant beds) available
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Early Booking, Long Stay and Group discounts always available!
Contact us now for bespoke discounted pricing for your next golf break in this wonderful area!
Barcelo Costa Ballena Golf and Spa 4*
- Recently upgraded hotel
- All rooms with golf views
- Close to the beach
- Overlooking Costa Ballena Golf Club
- Stay & Play offers available