Galgorm Castle is known as the gateway to Ireland’s iconic North Coast and world-famous links courses which are only 40 minutes from the Bushmills Distillery or even better Royal Portrush GC and only 30 minutes from Belfast City centre, Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort is the ideal location for groups looking for full access to golf and city life whilst staying on a 4-star golf resort in Northern Ireland.
The resort boasts 122 luxurious bedrooms and suites, 23 cottages and cabins and the Global Spa of the Year in its 163-acre estate.
The Spa at Galgorm is a truly magical place, surrounded and enveloped by nature. The thermal spa areas encourage detoxification, relaxation and revitalisation with a view out over the river and woodland adding to the feeling of seclusion and getting away from it all. Treatments are unforgettable and designed to leave you feeling pampered and indulged and ready to enjoy more of your stay at Galgorm Resort & Spa.
The resort also offers delightful countryside self-catering cottages on site and unique log cabins situated alongside the flowing and tranquil River Maine.
With miles of fishing on the River Maine, an on-site equestrian centre, the most picturesque of walkways and cycle routes and the world class Spa at Galgorm, you’ll find plenty to while away the hours as you escape into this home away from home.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Use of Thermal Spa Village
Separate Bath & Shower or Walk-In Shower
Robes & Slippers
Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Aromatherapy Associates Amenities
Complimentary Mineral Water at Turndown
Complimentary late checkout to 12pm
Complimentary Mini Bar
Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
Electric vehicle charging station
Spa & Wellness
Spa lounge/relaxation area
Massage Additional charge
Spa and wellness centre
24-hour front desk
Designated smoking area
VIP room facilities
Facilities for disabled guests
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort
- A true golf resort hotel
- Championship course on-site
- Fantastic hotel spa
- Great value Stay & Play offers
- Highly recommended!