Golf at CampoReal is an outstanding five star experience, home to the 2010 & 2011 PGA Ladies European Tour, and with the on-site 5 star Dolce Campo Real Golf Resort & Spa Hotel this venue is a great option for a luxury golf break in the Lisbon area at any time of the year.
Leading designer Donald Steel has created a uniquely challenging 18 hole par 72 golf course, opened in 2005. Nestled sympathetically within stunning Silver Coast surroundings, the 6009m course meanders up and down the naturally hilly terrain. Dramatic slopes and wooded valleys provide a range of testing shots to challenge and delight golfers each time they play.
The front nine holes are tough – the 6th hole is the most difficult. Hole 17 is the most picturesque, providing a brilliant view over the resort and the vineyards as you approach the end of the round.
Being situated slightly inland the golf course is protected from the strong sea breezes that can give some of the coastal courses in the Lisbon area a slight chill during the winter months.
- Extensive practice facilities
- Callaway clubs for hire
- Golf buggies and manual trolleys
- A transfer between holes 2 and 3 if walking the course
- PGA Professional tuition at the Golf Academy
The Golf Shop is open during playing hours stocking a range of clothing and CampoReal souvenirs.
The course is open all year round. The first tee time is at 8am with further tee times throughout the day every ten minutes.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6009m
Max Length (Ladies): 4745m
Year Opened: 2005
Designer: Donald Steel
Golf Director: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Campo Real Golf Club
- Enjoyable holiday golf course
- Close to Lisbon and Airport
- Good practice facilities
- Great value deals available
- On-site 5 star hotel