An oasis of tranquility, in middle of the old historic Cascais.
The contrast between the two architectural buildings that comprise Casa Vela, is perfectly harmonized by the impressive garden that embraces it.
The waterfalls, lakes and 3500 square meters of green space, provides an environment of discreet and sophisticated ease.
The Casa Vela Guest House is situated in the historic centre of picturesque village of Cascais.
Located by the sea, Cascais offers a cosmopolitan atmosphere with shops, restaurants, nightlife and fantastic beaches, and all this just 25km from Lisbon and its international airport.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Internet access – high speed
Premium TV channes
Electronic / magnetic keys
Iron / ironing board (on request)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera