With an unrivalled beachfront location in the centre of Cascais, the Hotel Baia Cascais is the first and only 3 star hotel ever listed by The Golf Travel People. This is for very good reason, in that the hotel is as good – or if not better – than many of the other higher-graded venues in the Cascais and Estoril areas!
Hotel Baía Cascais is a family hotel situated in the village of Cascais, right by the sea. It has a total of 113 rooms of various types, with views over the beautiful Cascais Bay (to the front) and the village center (at the back), with the Serra de Sintra as a backdrop.
On the one hand it offers the serenity of a calm sea, flanked by sunny beaches accompanied by a wall with bike lane and restaurants with terraces, on the other, offers the life of the village centre in its many restaurants and lively bars. All this, just 15 minutes from Sintra and Lisbon.
Hotel Baía Cascais has a total of 113 rooms on 4 floors. 66 of these rooms have a private balcony with a stunning view over the Cascais Bay and all are equipped with private bathroom with a bathtub and/or shower, a 22-inch cable TV, Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Direct Phone, Music and Broadband Internet (free). It also has paid services such as safe deposit box, laundry and parking on floor -1.
Room Service is available from 8am to midnight and the daily rate includes a comprehensive buffet breakfast, served between 7.30 and 10.00, overlooking the sea.
Cascais, also known as ‘The Portuguese Riviera’, is a charismatic coastal town located just 15 minutes from the capital, Lisbon, and Sintra (UNESCO World Heritage). Its main features include the picturesque historic centre, the superb sandy beaches (with more than 240 days of sunshine per year), culture, sport (sailing, golf, horseback riding, trekking, cycling and several water sports), natural heritage, gastronomy and, of course, the unique kindness of its people.
For these and many more reasons, in recent years Cascais has won the title of TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice and Quality Coast Gold, among several others.
As the great writer Fernando Pessoa said about Cascais: “Come and feel at home, always”.Lisbon, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Double Bed or 2 Beds
Internet access – free
Room size 23 Square meters
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Hotel Baia Cascais 3*
- In the centre of Cascais
- Overlooking the beach
- Cascais golf courses nearby