The main attraction of the Aphrodite Hills Resort, Cyprus is the on-site championship golf course, but in addition we also offer 3 further courses to include in your golf holiday in Cyprus:
- Aphrodite Hills PGA National Cyprus
- Elea Estate Golf Club
- Minthis Hills Golf Club
- Secret Valley Golf Club
For a classic luxury villa, look no further than the Junior Villas at Aphrodite Hills resort.
Boiling down the essence of what it truly means to enjoy a stay in a luxury villa, the uniquely furnished self-catered Junior Villas offer a level of comfort and flexibility rarely found in other accommodation.
With options of 2 or 3 bedroom villas housing up to six people, the Luxury Junior Villas are perfect for a relaxing low key stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The Junior Villas come with a number of added extras, including communal pool access, or the added option of a private pool as well as access to the Aphrodite Hills resort village and a whole range of onsite activities just within walking distance.
All Junior Villas are situated within one of the following villages of Aphrodite Hills Resort:
- Hestiades Greens
- Adonis Village
- Zephyrus Village
- Theseus Village
- Apollo Heights Village
- Alexander Heights
Each village is situated within walking distance from the Village Square – very much the heart of Aphrodite Hills – making the Junior Villas perfectly suited for getting around without a car.
At Aphrodite Hills, the self-catered Junior Villas allow you to enjoy your own perfect Cyprus getaway, at your own pace.
With detached and semi-detached villas available on plots ranging from 120-250m², there is a Junior Villa to suit every luxury break.
Accommodation options available at Aphrodite Hills:
- Aphrodite Hills Hotel 5 stars ***** more details…
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom Apartments with shared pool more details…
- 2 & 3 bedroom Junior Villas with shared pool more details…
- 2 & 3 bedroom Junior Villas with private pool more details…
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom Superior villas with private pool more details…
- 2 & 3 bedroom Elite villas with private pool (contact us for your bespoke quotation and full details)
- 4 & 5 bedroom Elite villas with private pool (enhanced services) (contact us for your bespoke quotation and full details)
- 5 bedroom Mythos villas with private pool (enhanced services) (contact us for your bespoke quotation and full details)
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
What’s included in your rental
In the Properties:
- Kitchen Cleaning Pack’ on arrival.
- ‘Tea, Coffee & Biscuits Pack’ on arrival for all properties.
- Superior Villas receive a Superior Food Parcel (for bookings of 7 nights or more); Elite and Mythos Villas, a Luxury Food Parcel – please see below.
- Bathroom amenities on arrival.
- Pool towels provided in properties.
- Mid-stay cleaning provided in all property types, usually on the 3rd or 4th day of stay, typical for a 7-night stay. Elite and Mythos Villas receive daily cleaning.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the resort and in all properties.
On the Resort:
- Free Kids’ Clubs – 5 hours per property, per week
- Discounts at Resort restaurants, bars (excludes Costa Coffee, Ladi & Rigani Kebab Shop, the Beer Garden and Häagen Dazs Ice Cream)
- Preferential rates at the Tennis Academy, Football Academy and Horse Riding Club
- Retreat Spa Offers (according to the time of year)
- Bonamare Beach Club Pass – 1 per person, per week
- Cycling centre, 2 padel tennis courts, basketball pitch, soccer academy
- Supermarket with own bakery, pharmacy, medical centre, car rental, Costa Coffee, Häagen-Dazs, ATM machine
- Heated swimming pool – We are pleased to offer a selection of villas with heated swimming pools – ideal for the cooler months of the year. Please feel free to contact us for further information (this service is available with an extra charge)
- Extra hours at the Kid’s Club, and babysitting service. Preferential prices and packages available on request.
- Dining options – for those who prefer to be catered for whilst on holiday we have created “Bed and Breakfast” options. Prices available on request.
- “Bed and Breakfast” includes several breakfast options, served at the Golf Clubhouse. Ask for more information from our reservations or customer service team.
Included in Elite & Mythos Villas:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing)
- Luxury Welcome Hamper (Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll).
- Branded bathroom amenities (incl. bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, shower gel).
- The Retreat Spa – access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa – personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
Mythos Villas include the services listed above, plus the following:
Good Morning Breakfast Basket delivered daily to your doorstep with pastries, bread rolls, fresh milk, orange juice and a newspaper.
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Aphrodite Hills Resort Cyprus Junior Villas
- Large self-catering Villa’s
- Vehicle hire advised
- Private Pools
- Local resort bars / restaurants close by