A beautiful and demanding par 71 course that winds its way past a 12th-century monastery with breathtaking views of the Troodos Mountains and beyond, golf at Minthis is a unique and characterful experience.
Designed by legendary golf architect Donald Steel in 1994 and renovated by renowned course designers Mackenzie & Ebert, the course is a flawless example of their philosophy that golf courses should fit into the terrain, be in keeping with their setting and focus on the details.
The 18-hole championship course at Minthis organically follows the natural undulations of the topography, looping past ancient groves, hundreds of olive trees and fruit orchards. Incorporating the essence of the landscape and boasting awe-inspiring vistas and outstanding holes, this is a course for all seasons that will challenge and delight all levels. An undoubted highlight is the stunning par-three, 13th signature hole, where the tee shot is played to the only island green in Cyprus.
Take your game to the next level with the Minthis Golf Academy. Whether it is one-to- one instruction or lessons for corporate groups, the club offers strategic training from a world-class PGA Professional. Covering all aspects of the game, lessons are tailored to suit your goals and level of play.
The Clubhouse is the perfect spot to compare scorecards after a day on the fairways. After a round of golf, enjoy lunch in the restaurant sampling fresh, local ingredients, cool down with a cold beer on the golf terrace or reminisce about your round in the bar over cocktails.
The Minthis Pro Shop, located in the Clubhouse, offers the latest in golf fashion, accessories apparel and equipment from leading golf and designer brands.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5860m
Max Length (Ladies): 4935m
Year Opened: 1994
Designer: Donald Steel
DRIVING RANGE: 16 Bays
PUTTING GREEN: approx. 400sqm
CHIPPING GREEN: approx. 326sqm
PRACTICE GREEN: approx.
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera