Secret Valley Golf Club is carefully laid out in its natural landscape nestled in the lower part of the scenic valley of Petra tou Romiou.
With a classic “out and back” linear design running down to the bottom of the river valley and offering distant sea views from many holes, Secret Valley really is a course that is both secret and in the valley!
Under the direction of Troon Golf Management, you can expect the highest levels of service this exceptional company provide to all their resorts spanning the globe from Hawaii to the Middle East and Australia.
Only 10 minutes from Paphos Airport and 5 minutes from Aphrodite Hills, this Par 71, Tony Jacklin design is certainly worth playing during your stay in Cyprus and is combined with Aphrodite Hills in all our packages.
If you’re too busy to play through the day, then why not try their floodlit holes during the evening?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5700m
Max Length (Ladies): 4518m
Designer: Tony Jacklin
Six different Tee Positions 3 Men & 3 Ladies
Bent Grass Greens
Central Paphos/Limassol Location
10min Drive From Paphos International Airport
300 Meter Driving Range including:
2 Large Grass Tees
22 Covered Bays
2 Indoor Bays
3 Full Size Practice Greens (Chipping, Putting, Pitching)
2 Full Size Bunkers
Warm Up Putting Green Next To The 1st Tee
Welcoming & Spacious Clubhouse/Restaurant
2 balconies for outside dining with view of the 18th green
A-La-Carte Menu available daily
Full time PGA Teaching Professional
Junior Golf Academy
Fully Stocked Pro-Shop – Brands including Adidas, Nike, Greg Norman & EP Pro
Friendly team of staff
Visitors Locker Rooms
Cobra Rental Clubs (Mens & Ladies)
Manual/Electrical Trolleys & Buggies for hire
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- 18 holes at Secret Valley from only £52pp
- 2 players plus buggy from only £63pp
- 4 players plus 2 buggies from only £55pp
1 free place in 8 always available at Secret Valley Golf Resort for your group leaders!
Twilight golf available during April/May/September
Secret Valley Golf Cyprus
- A Troon Golf course
- Really is in a secret valley!
- Quality putting surfaces
- A walkable golf course
- Next door to Aphrodite Hills