Stay and Play packages including all local Cyprus courses available at the superb on-site 5 star Aphrodite Hills Hotel
Following its recent multi-million pound re-development on its greens and bunkers, Aphrodite Hills Golf Club is now honoured with the PGA National seal of approval, 1 of only 5 courses worldwide.
Officially opened in 2002, Cabell Robinson’s design offers a perfect golfing mix with its pot bunkers, lush Bermuda grass and large tiered greens. The PGA National at Aphrodite certainly offers the challenges of a championship course that most professionals would respect, however with the various tee boxes all standards of amateur golfer can enjoy the test.
With magnificent cliff-top elevated tees, and most holes on the front nine separated by a vast ravine and outstanding Mediterranean views it’s tricky to keep concentration on your game.
Seen as a game of two halves, the front nine winds its way through the luxury villas and runs close to the on-site 5 star hotel, with most holes favouring the golfer whose driver stays in the bag!
The back 9, still presenting a stern test with tricky tee shots, offers fantastic views of the rugged landscape the course has been built on.
Buggies are included with all golf rounds and are a must, especially on the Par 3 7th hole – the signature hole – with a staggering 130-yard valley separating the tee and green.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6299m
Max Length (Ladies): 4528m
Designer: Cabell Robinson
Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea
Fairways: Challenging and strategically shaped
Water Hazards: 2 (Hole 10 & 18)
3-hole, fully-equipped Golf Academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons
Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
Four PGA qualified resident golf instructors – German and English speaking
Double-ended 350 metre practice range
Rental Clubs and Shoes available, soft spikes required for the course
Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
Luxurious Clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas
Pro Shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel and monthly offers
Golf Membership Options to meet the needs both Aphrodite Hills Property Owners and Cyprus Residents
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Stay and Play Packages available at all Aphrodite Hills properties: Aphrodite Hills Resort Hotel and all Aphrodite Hills Residences
3 round, 4 round, 5 & 7 days unlimited golf packages available including golf at Aphrodite Hills, Elea Estate Golf, Minthis Hills Golf and Secret Valley Golf
1 free place in 8 available with all green fee bookings at Aphrodite Hills Golf Club
Buggies always included with all golf bookings at Aphrodite Hills Golf Club
Aphrodite Hills Golf PGA National Cyprus
- Cyprus’ premier golf course
- New greens built in 2018
- Home of the Cyprus PGA
- Sea views from many holes
- A “must-play” course