Valle del Este Golf Course was designed by Jose Canales in 2003 and winds its way through the Valle del Este Golf Resort with spectacular views over the distant Mediterranean.
This Par 71 golf course measuring 5777m off the back tees offers a great test for golfers of all abilities and standards.
Miss the fairways and you’ll find yourself in the desert however following recent changes to the golf courses mainly focussed on widening some of the fairways and building new tee boxes the course is now enjoyable for all standards of players whilst helping the green staff keep their course in excellent condition. Some may of course prefer the fairways to be slightly wider if you are not a particularly straight hitter!
The recently refurbished Valle del Este Golf Resort Hotel benefits from a large restaurant and and excellent bars with the Golf Club Professional Shop on the ground floor. Only a short walk away is the commercial centre located by the 1st tee of the golf course, where guests of the resort can relax, enjoy a great atmosphere and fantastic food in the 3 bars / restaurants (Hole in One, Hoyo 19 & The Chipper).
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
300m driving range
Large practice putting greens
Max Length: 5777m (Men) 5050m (Ladies)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Valle del Este Golf Club
- 4 star Hotel onsite
- Great holiday course
- Easy walking golf course
- Unlimited residents golf
- Desert style