Hato Verde Golf Club is Aymerich Golf’s latest golf course in Andalucia.
Hato Verde Club de Golf is a new golf complex situated on the northern outskirts of Seville. The course opened in Spring 2008.
Designed by Spanish Ryder Cup legend, Manuel Pinero and set within an exclusive 50 hectare development of detached villas, the narrow undulating fairways wind through a network of 8 lakes and 40 bunkers which form the framework of Hato Verde golf course.
The course is a par 71, but not huge in length, meaning there’s plenty to enjoy for golfers of all skill levels. As usual, accuracy is rewarded and you’ll find the greens true, tricky and fast.
Hato Verde Golf Club offers a type of course design very different to Seville’s other 2 golf courses at Real Club Seville Golf and Zaudin Golf Club and makes a Seville-based golfing trip an attractive option for those looking to explore the capital of Andalucia.
Hato Verde Golf Club is only 15 minutes from the centre of Seville and 5 minutes from the ring road so why not combine a visit to Hato Verde Club de Golf with a night or two in the historic centre of Seville along with a round at Zaudin Golf Club & Real Club de Golf de Seville?Seville, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5614m
Max Length (Ladies): 4564m
Slope (Men): 124
Slope (Ladies): 121
Year Opened: 2008
Designer: Manuel Pinero
Manager: Alberto Diaz Padilla
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Hato Verde Golf Club, Seville