The golf course at Villa Nueva Golf Club is as close to a British style links golf course as you will find in this corner of southwest Spain.
Featuring wide undulating fairways, speedy greens full of humps and borrows and revetted pot bunkers in the fairways (hand sculpted by our friend Oliver, the Villa Nueva golf course director), this excellent holiday golf course is well worth consideration if you are playing a bit of golf in the Cadiz region of the Costa de la Luz.
The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer low rates at Villa Nueva all year around and you are sure to agree with us that a round at Villa Nueva represents excellent value for money!
If you are staying in Novo Sancti Petri, Chiclana, Cadiz or Jerez we recommend a trip out to play at Villa Nueva Golf rather than just sticking to the more crowded and expensive courses closer to your golf holiday hotels or accommodation as you are sure to enjoy the round here!Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6141m
Max Length (Ladies): 5128m
Slope (Men): 126
Slope (Ladies): 122
Year Opened: 1998
Designer: Aymerich Consulting
Manager: Oliver Gunther
Pro: Sebastian de Miguel
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Contact The Golf Travel People for low rates at Villa Nueva Golf from £41pp per round!
Golf & Buggy deals available from only £57pp.
Villanueva Golf Club
- Great holiday courses
- Scottish style Pot bunkers!
- Excellent value
- Great for groups
- 15 minutes from Jerez