(aka Mundo Aguilon Golf Club)
Aguilon Golf Club is a pretty tough walking course so buggies are recommended here.
Aguilon is one of The Golf Travel People’s newest courses having opened in 2008.
The course measures 6575m off the back tees, so this is certainly not a course for beginners and can be a tough test even for the experienced golfer!
With a par of 71 and with plenty of bunkers, lakes and natural ravines Aguilon golf features just a few hazards preventing us from breaking par!
The golf course at Aguilon boasts exceptional views of the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean and the inland mountains and is located only 30 minutes from the Valle del Este Golf Resort so is well worth a trip if your group are looking for an away day!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Bar / Restaurant
Trolley / Buggy Hire
Max Length: 6575m (Men) 4535m (Ladies)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Offers always available including:
Early Booking Discounts for green fees booked more than 3 months in advance!
Discounted rates with buggies and a free beer for larger groups of 8 – 19 players and 20+ players!
Aguilon Golf Club
- Choose your tee box correctly…
- Can be a long walk!
- Plenty of Water
- Buggies recommended