(formerly Parque de Floresta GC)
Santo Antonio golf course is a unique parkland challenge in the Western Algarve. One of the leading golf resorts for unforgettable golf holidays in Portugal.
Santo Antonio Golf & Leisure Resort is set in the western Algarve, amongst rolling hills, golden beaches, timeless fishing villages and unspoilt countryside. Bordering the Costa Vicentin Nature Reserve, luxurious villas and charming village houses surround the centrepiece of the resort, an imaginatively designed, 18 hole par 71 golf course.
Recent investment has seen the manicuring and re-shaping of many original holes to meet the demands of today’s golfers. The course is now billed as one of Europe’s most picturesque.
Measuring 5,587 metres from the white tees, its varying holes run along valleys, past eucalyptus covered ravines, flanked by olive, palm and pine trees. With no two holes remotely similar, the variety and appeal is endless.
With its own golf academy, health and beauty spa, gymnasium and full range of sports and leisure activities, bars, restaurants and friendly “club like” ambience Parque da Floresta offers the best in a golf resort and its additional facilities make it an excellent ‘all round’ golf holiday destination.
- The Par 3 5th hole has a stunning elevated tee shot to a devilishly small green. It can be anything from a 6 iron to a sand wedge depending upon the wind.
- The Par 5 9th hole can be a card wrecker! A safe second shot is critical to avoid the water hazard and set up the tricky third shot to the elevated green.
- The Par 3 15th seems easy enough, an easy short iron over the picturesque lake and onto the small green. Beware the swirling winds, and take enough club!
- The Par 4 18th is a fabulous finishing hole. The line is straight over the large pine tree setting up the approach to the elevated ampitheater green where all your friends are sure to be watching. Nothing like a little pressure at the finish!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5712m
Max Length (Ladies): 4532m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 1987
Designer: Pepe Gancedo
Manager: Luis Barroso
Golf Director: n/a
- 18 hole green fees
- 1 player with buggy (1 to 4 rounds)
- 2 players with buggy (1 to 4 rounds)
- 3 players with buggy (1 to 4 rounds)
- 4 players with buggy (1 to 4 rounds)