ESPICHE GOLF TAKES TOP INTERNATIONAL AWARD
Espiche Golf is the only golf club outside of the US to be recognised as a Clubhouse of the Year by the prestigious Golf Inc. publication.
A new addition to the Algarve golf scene. A great opener to your golf holiday in Portugal and now with a new driving range and short game area available in conjunction with Espiche Golf Professional, Mickael Carvalho.
This gently undulating 18 hole par 72 course blends into the Algarve landscape. Its lakes, streams and indigenous planting add to the enrichment and biodiversity of the area. The aspects are exceptional, surrounded by open countryside and vineyards with views to the Monchique Mountains in the distance. The close proximity to Luz and Lagos offers a very special location.
The course uses innovative grass technology making this one of the most ecologically advanced courses in Europe.
A full range of facilities will be available at Espiche Golf as well as neighbouring Espiche Golf Village. At the neighbouring Espiche Golf Village villas will be available for sale and rental plus there is a plot for a 5 star hotel and sports centre.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5862m
Max Length (Ladies): 5026m
Slope (Men): 128
Slope (Ladies): 131
Year Opened: 2012
Designer: Peter Sauerman
Manager: Frederico Champalimaud
Pro: Mickael Carvalho
Golf Director: Pauline Binnie
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Espiche Golf Club
- Wonderful hill-top layout
- Tight in places
- Fast running Bermuda grass
- High quality greens
- Highly recommended