Located in the centre of the ‘Mijas Golf Valley’ – Santana Golf Club is an 18-hole, par 72 course of 6,207 metres, designed by Cabell B. Robinson.
This magnificent course has well defined fairways, framed with the avocado trees from the plantation which the course was built on.
Santana Golf Club is set in the Sierra de Mijas Natural Park, providing breath-taking views of both the Mediterranean Sea and surrounding mountains. Despite the courses’ very level terrain for easy walking, it is also known as The Seven Hills Course.
As a technically demanding golf course Santana will prove to be a good test for even the more experienced golfer, whilst still providing an enjoyable round for golfers of all capabilities.
After your round why not enjoy a traditional meal at Santana’s own restaurant, La Cabana where you will find a variety of the finest quality Spanish food in a relaxed atmosphere?
Situated between Fuengirola and Marbella, Santana is just a 20 kilometre drive from Malaga International Airport.
Available at Santana GC – competitive twilight pricing and buggy inclusive packages!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6207m
Max Length (Ladies): 4860m
Year Opened: 2004
Designer: Cabell B. Robinson
Director: Salva Jaime Gallardo
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Early Bird, Morning, Noon, Siesta and Twilight rates available in mid and high-seasons. Flat rate at all times of the day available in low season.
Contact The Golf Travel People for your full quotation for Santana Golf!
Santana Golf Mijas
- Close to Malaga
- Easy walking golf course
- Great service for all guests
- Fantastic layout