The golf club at Sancti Petri Hills actually describes itself as a “golf garden”; this tropical garden surrounded by the native umbrella pines gives the course it’s unique character.
Designed by Manuel Pinero, former European Ryder Cup team vice-captain, and opened in 2006 this course is a great addition to the golfing centre that the Novo Sancti Petri area is becoming.
Situated adjacent to the 54 holes of Real Novo Sancti Petri Golf Club, the Sancti Petri Hills Golf Club offers the holidaying golfer the chance to be based at a wide range of local golf holiday hotels and have ready access to the 90 holes of golf on your doorstep and eliminate the need to drive too far to play golf each day.
The course itself features lakes and other water hazards on many holes and also features superb bunkering around most of the multi-tiered greens. The fairways wind through the umbrella pine forest leading eventually back to the well-appointed clubhouse that offers all the usual amenities such as bar/restaurant, pro shop, changing facilities etc.
A practice area is available including a practice bunker and chipping and putting greens, plus a driving net. Free golf shuttles are also available from local hotels in the 8 seat minibus.
The clubhouse at Sancti Petri Hills – whilst fairly small – is a nice place to unwind after your round, and offers an authentic Spanish experience with the local Sherries being available to pair with Tapas dishes recommended by the bar staff and waiters. This is something that few clubs in the area offer and is a truly refreshing change from the usual clubhouse fare of “chips with everything”!Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 4767m
Max Length (Ladies): 4094m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2013 (previously opened in 2006 as Lomas de Sancti Petri GC)
Designer: Manolo Pinero
President: Mr Jose Figar
Manager: Fabricio Llanza
Pro: Jose Franco
Greenkeeper: Victor del Amo
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Great rates available for Sancti Petri Hills GC – from only £36pp per round
- 3 days of unlimited golf at Sancti Petri Hills GC – from only £85pp
- Free Golf Transfers available from local hotels (Sancti Petri and Conil areas) to the Sancti Petri Hills Golf Course
Sancti Petri Hills Golf Club
- Good quality golf course
- Next door to Real Novo Sancti Petri
- Enjoyable for all golfers
- Easy walking golf course