Golf is probably Real Golf La Manga Club’s most famous attraction and the 3 championship golf courses here are among the very best in Europe and have all hosted many professional and amateur tournaments over the years. With the 3 courses, the maintenance of all 3 is excellent as it allows the management to close each course entirely for extended periods to allow for the best quality work to take place with extended periods of recovery as required.
One of the main features of the Real Golf La Manga Club North course is the tightness of some of the fairways off the tee, plus the length of some of the holes – especially numbers 5 & 6 – which makes the course a challenge for players of all abilities.
However, the putting greens on the Real Golf La Manga Club North course are larger than those found on the other 2 courses at the resort, so although increased accuracy off the tee is required, if you do manage to find the fairway or a good angle of approach to the green then it should be easier to get onto the dancefloor! But of course, just getting onto the green must be balanced against being in 3-putt territory miles from the pin, so don’t be surprised if you hit some of the greens in regulation and unfortunately still walk away with a bogey (or worse) on your card.
Some variation of the North Course layout is sometimes possible with the 17th hole having a couple of routing options depending on the season and maintenance with both par-3 and par-4 options in play at certain times.
La Manga Club is definitely a must-play if you are in this corner of south-eastern Spain and should always be included on a golf holiday in Murcia.Murcia, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5755m
Max Length (Ladies): 4962m
Slope (Men): 132
Slope (Ladies): 132
Year Opened: 1972
Designer: Robert Putman
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
La Manga Stay & Play discounted packages always available at the on-site 5 star Hotel Principe Felipe or the 4 star Las Lomas Apartments – contact us for full details and your bespoke quotation.
Non-resident green fee deals also available for all 3 of the Real Club La Manga golf courses – contact us for your quotation for golf-only at this superb 3 course complex!
Real Golf La Manga Club North Course
- One of three onsite courses