The Alhama Signature golf course in Murcia is American in style, with wide fairways, exquisitely shaped greens and with 116 bunkers, and is quite a long course at 6,884 metres from the white tees. An exciting round which requires a great mastery of all the clubs, especially the driver, a very demanding course for all types of players.
Although all its holes offer playing alternatives, it is essential to think about the strategy for each of its holes, depending on the limitations or skills of the player.
Throughout the round you can enjoy wonderful views of the Sierra Espuña, the most popular mountain range of the Region of Murcia. Its desert style landscape is surrounded by large areas of sand covered by native Mediterranean flora and fauna. A beautiful course with delightful views from all around, that inspires you to great golf moments.
As Jack Nicklaus says, “My golf game would only go to a certain point in time so designing courses is my passion and with what I feel most accomplished. Every time I see one of my courses I feel it is something that will last forever. Alhama Signature, is a great golf course that will surely soon be the host of some great professional tournament, because without doubt this course deserves to be played by great professionals…”Murcia, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6884m
Max Length (Ladies): 5034m
Slope (Men): 142
Slope (Ladies): 133
Year Opened: 2009
Designer: Jack Nicklaus
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
DownloadsAlhama Signature Golf Scorecard (PDF)
Alhama Signature Golf Club
- A Jack Nicklaus “Signature” course
- Flagship course of the region
- Highly recommended
- Stay & Play packages available