The la Manga Resort is so familiar to travelling golfers it probably needs little introduction because as one of the original golf resorts in Spain it has already has world-wide fame. However, for those unfamiliar with la Manga it is certainly worth being introduced to this wonderful golf resort in Murcia that offers 3 on-site championship golf courses and a wide range of other extensive sports and leisure options to its lucky residents.
As the flagship property on-site at la Manga, the superb 5 star Hotel Principe Felipe offers luxury accommodation befitting of a 5 star Royal golf resort. The rooms, service and facilities of the Hotel Principe Felipe at Real Golf la Manga Club are excellent already, and with the forthcoming full refurbishment will be improved even further very soon to offer residents a fabulous 5 star golf resort in Murcia that is almost unrivalled throughout Europe.
With only 192 luxury bedrooms the Hotel Principe Felipe at Real Golf la Manga Club really does offer discerning guests the expected high levels of comfort and service and although the whole resort is quite large with some facilities being a little way from the hotel, the free, on-demand resort shuttle service is always available within a few minutes! However, the golf clubhouse that serves all 3 of the Real Club la Manga Resort golf courses is just a short 2 minute stroll from the swimming pool area of the hotel, and the North & South golf courses surround the hotel, so golfers this is extremely convenient!
In the Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel you can find the following bars and restaurants:
- The Amapola Restaurant, perfect for tasting delicious traditional Mediterranean cuisine, where locally and regionally sourced products are the main feature.
- Sol y Sombra Restaurant, located alongside the Hotel’s outdoor pool, is the best choice for having a snack, lunch or relaxing over food.
- The Piano Lounge Bar offers a sophisticated ambience and is the ideal place for a drink before or after dinner with live music every night and an extensive cocktail menu.
- Plus there are plenty of other good bars and restaurants dotted around the resort for your enjoyment (all served by the free resort shuttle service)
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Car park / valet parking service
• Children’s play area
• Conference & banqueting suites for up to 400
• Foreign currency exchange
• Information Centre
• Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
• Swimming pool with separate babies’ pool
• Complimentary access to gym & Spa
• Co-working area
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Sushi bar: located within the hotel
• Asian restaurant: The best southern-east.
• La Cala restaurant – Fish and seafood with stunning views
• La Cala Beach Club: Cold tapas and drinks right by the beach
• Gastronomic restaurant: high-end cuisine within the hotel
• Amapola Buffet restaurant: Mediterranean buffet within the hotel
• Sol y Sombra: Snacks and light lunches by the hotel pool*
• 37 Spikes & Sports Bar: Best burgers and tapas with golf view
MEETING & EVENT SPACE
• 400 m2 ballroom divisible into four sections, all with individual access and integrated audio visual equipment
• Four meeting rooms for up to 16 people.
• Panoramic, split-level terrace is located outside the main ballroom.
• Variety of venue for creative special events, weddings, celebrations and theme parties. Innovative, motivational teambuilding and leadership development programmes.
• Spa: 5 treatment rooms, sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi, lifestyle showers and relaxation room.
• Fitness studio and gym
• Golf: Three championship golf courses and golf academy.
• Tennis: 28-court, multi-surface, 7 padel courts and and tennis / padel academy.
• Football: Professional Football Centre with 8 pitches, additionally there are excellent rugby and cricket installations.
• Wide selection of sports and leisure activities: Beach Club, hiking, mountain biking, scuba diving, water sports, horse-riding and go-karting nearby.
• Restaurants and Lounges: Over 20 restaurants and bars at the resort
192 recently refurbished rooms including 6 suites and 1 royal suite. All rooms feature 65-inch Smart TVs and have golf or pool views with a
step-out or full balcony.
Great rooms that invite to unwind and disconnect – A Great destination for utter relaxation
Located at the heart of the resort, the five-star Príncipe Felipe hotel at La Manga Club offers guests elevated comfort. Its 192 redesigned rooms, with 1 royal suite of 110sq.m. and 6 signature suites, exude luxury, elegance and sophistication. All rooms have been newly refurbished in April 2023 to the highest standards to ensure the utmost comfort.
The room designs are inspired by the colours of the surrounding nature to make guests feel like they are in a paradise, but with every luxury detail.
The rooms of the hotel offer the most exclusive services to provide an unforgettable guest experience and an elevated rest: 65-inch Smart TV plasma televisions, a sofa bed that makes the space a flexible and welcoming place, accommodating up to 3 guests in the same room, and featuring large windows with magnificent views over the swimming pool or to two of the three 18-hole golf courses. On top of this, golf enthusiasts can make the most of the dedicated in-room storage space for golf clubs.
Standard Room Facilities:
- Air Conditioning
- Auxiliary bed
- Central heating
- Clothes iron
- Full Bathroom
- Makeup mirror
- Private bathroom
- TV remote control
- Wake-up service
Room Types Available:
- Standard Double Room
- Deluxe Room with View
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Suite
- Double Room with Terrace
- Family Room
- Family Royal Executive Room
- Royal Executive Room
- Executive Royal Suite
World-Class Golf facilities in an idyllic setting – the ideal choice to practice, learn and enjoy golf in style
If there is one thing that sets La Manga Club apart, it is its incredible golf courses and Training & Practice facilities. Golf has always been at the heart of the resort throughout its 50-year history as La Manga Club became a pioneering resort in Spain for being dedicated almost exclusively to golf.
La Manga Club offers an attractive and complete offer dedicated to this sport. It is home to 3 of the best 18-hole golf courses in Europe – the North Course, the South Course and the West Course – and a Golf Academy and Practice Centre run by the most competitive professionals where you can practice, improve and enjoy golf to the fullest.
The Entrance to the Golf Clubhouse and the flow of arrival have been completely redesigned to enhance the guest experience and sense of arrival including direct access to the buggy area, reception and the brand-new Golf Pro shop.
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Principe Felipe La Manga Hotel 5*
- 3 On-site golf courses
- Golf clubhouse with restaurant
- Extensive practice facilities
- Apartment based accommodation also on-site
- Spa and wellness centre