The la Manga Resort is so familiar to travelling golfers it probably needs little introduction because as one of the original golf resorts in Spain it has already has world-wide fame. However, for those unfamiliar with la Manga it is certainly worth being introduced to this wonderful golf resort in Murcia that offers 3 on-site championship golf courses and a wide range of other extensive sports and leisure options to its lucky residents.
As the flagship property on-site at la Manga, the superb 5 star Hotel Principe Felipe offers luxury accommodation befitting of a 5 star Royal golf resort. The rooms, service and facilities of the Hotel Principe Felipe at Real Golf la Manga Club are excellent already, and with the forthcoming full refurbishment will be improved even further very soon to offer residents a fabulous 5 star golf resort in Murcia that is almost unrivalled throughout Europe.
With only 192 luxury bedrooms the Hotel Principe Felipe at Real Golf la Manga Club really does offer discerning guests the expected high levels of comfort and service and although the whole resort is quite large with some facilities being a little way from the hotel, the free, on-demand resort shuttle service is always available within a few minutes! However, the golf clubhouse that serves all 3 of the Real Club la Manga Resort golf courses is just a short 2 minute stroll from the swimming pool area of the hotel, and the North & South golf courses surround the hotel, so golfers this is extremely convenient!
In the Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel you can find the following bars and restaurants:
- The Amapola Restaurant, perfect for tasting delicious traditional Mediterranean cuisine, where locally and regionally sourced products are the main feature.
- Sol y Sombra Restaurant, located alongside the Hotel’s outdoor pool, is the best choice for having a snack, lunch or relaxing over food.
- The Piano Lounge Bar offers a sophisticated ambience and is the ideal place for a drink before or after dinner with live music every night and an extensive cocktail menu.
- Plus there are plenty of other good bars and restaurants dotted around the resort for your enjoyment (all served by the free resort shuttle service)
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- 24-hour reception and room service
- Customer service centre
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor swimming pool, heated seasonally with an average temperature of 22ºC (closed during the winter season, please check opening dates)
- Several halls and meeting rooms for all types of celebrations and events
- Shops selling national and international newspapers as well as clothes, shoes – located in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary shuttle service around the resort (check timetable at reception)
- Free coffee and tea services in the rooms
- Play area for children under the age of 8 years old next to the hotel pool
- Children’s seasonal entertainment programme, free for clients.
Junior Club available for children up to 12 years old*. Check rates and timetables
- Special rates on most of the activities and sports within the resort
- Laundry service
- Special rate shuttle service to and from the airport (by prior arrangement with our customer service centre)
- An extensive range of gastronomy at the following bars and restaurants
- Additionally, guests at Príncipe Felipe 5* Hotel can enjoy the 2,000 m2 facilities at the Wellness Centre, with a 25-metre indoor pool, steam rooms, saunas, 13 treatment rooms and a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art fitness centre. (The spa building is located at Las Lomas Village 4* Apartments, which you can access easily thanks to the free shuttle service)
Standard Room Facilities:
- Air Conditioning
- Auxiliary bed
- Central heating
- Clothes iron
- Full Bathroom
- Makeup mirror
- Private bathroom
- TV remote control
- Wake-up service
Room Types Available:
- Standard Double Room
- Deluxe Room with View
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Suite
- Double Room with Terrace
- Family Room
- Family Royal Executive Room
- Royal Executive Room
- Executive Royal Suite
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- Early Booking Discounts, Group Discounts, Free Nights (5 nights for the price of 4 in Low/Medium Seasons and 7 nights for the price of 6 in High Season) always available
- Dine Around option available with Half Board supplement to include 4 restaurants around the La Manga Resort
- Discounted Residents Prices available for all rounds of golf at La Manga’s 3 golf courses with upgrade to daily unlimited golf possible in Low Seasons (supplement applies)
- 3 rounds for the price of 2 (Winter) or 7 rounds for the price of 6 (High Season) also available
Contact us for a full bespoke quotation at the very best prices available for a superb golf break here at the La Manga Club Resort
Principe Felipe La Manga Hotel 5*
- 3 On-site golf courses
- Golf clubhouse with restaurant
- Extensive practice facilities
- Apartment based accommodation also on-site
- Spa and wellness centre