Monte Rei has been awarded the title of “Best Golf Course in Portugal” at the 2020 World Golf Awards – book now to find out why…
Host Golf Course – Eastern Algarve Golf Festival
Your round at Monte Rei Golf Club includes green fee, shared golf buggy, bottled water, complimentary use of the practice facilities including range balls prior to play, course guide and engraved bag tag on completion of play.
Monte Rei Golf Club in the Eastern Algarve is set to become one of Europe’s premier golf destinations. The first Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course at Monte Rei opened for play in November 2006, and will soon be followed by a second Jack Nicklaus Signature course in the same development.
Monte Rei Golf Club is a fully inclusive golf experience with shared buggy, bottled water, tees, pencil, scorecard as well as complimentary course guide provided on arrival, complimentary use of the practice facilities including range balls prior to play, and an engraved personal souvenir bag tag on completion of play all included in the green fee.
The Monte Rei golf course is a golfing masterpiece using the spectacular natural terrain of the area to determine the challenging layout which includes natural water hazards, breathtaking views and the chance to marvel at Nicklaus and nature working hand-in-hand.
The Golf Travel People are proud to be working with Monte Rei Golf Club to offer our discerning clients the chance to play this superb Jack Nicklaus design as part of your golf break on the Costa de la Luz and Eastern Algarve. We believe that Monte Rei Golf Club will be the crowning glory to your golfing break, and confirms the emergence of the Eastern Algarve and Costa de la Luz as Europe’s hottest new golf destination.
Amazing Luxury Stay & Play Deals available at Monte Rei Villas all year roundEastern Algarve, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6591m
Max Length (Ladies): 4843m
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: 2007
Designer: Jack Nicklaus
Manager: David Ashington
Pro: Darren Griffiths/Brad Dye
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Always available at Monte Rei are our Golf & Tapas or Golf & Vistas Gourmet offers. Please contact us for your full quotation.
Monte Rei Villas Stay and Play offers now available, contact us for latest discounted rates
Best value Stay & Play Offers including Monte Rei are available at the Prime Energize Monte Gordo Hotel
Monte Rei Golf and Country Club
- One of Europe’s finest courses
- A quality golf experience
- Jack Nicklaus designed
- Exemplary service from staff
- A “must-play” course