The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Inclusive Food & Drink available to all players at the Monty Course!
This is the first and only club in Belek to offer this seamless All Inclusive concept in line with your hotel arrangements! Special menu available including soft drinks and beer.
The Montgomerie Maxx Royal golf course, Belek is one of the most exciting new additions to golf in Europe, and has already been described as one of the finest courses in the world. Having opened in September 2008, it has a natural wild feel, and is home to perhaps the best club house in Belek with a large terrace and a mouthwatering selection of cuisine on offer.
Complementing the 18 hole Montgomerie Course is a golf academy and fantastic, top of the range “Golden Swing” training facilities. Set within 104 hectares of pine forest and ridges, the feel of the naturally sandy ground is maintained in order to develop this particular feature.
It is Colin Montgomerie’s first Mediterranean design and he now rates this design as one of his finest. Challenging and undulating, featuring 8 lakes and approximately 7 hectares of bunkers, the Montgomerie Maxx Royal is one of the toughest courses in Belek. The Montgomerie course is also one of the only courses in Belek to feature Bent grass rather than Bermuda, so it is also faster compared to other courses in the area.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Design: Colin Montgomerie in association with European Golf Design
Opening Date: September 2008
Greens: Average per green approximately 600m2
Tees: Four tees on all holes
Fairways: Challenging and undulating with plenty of strategic options
Bunkers: Approximately 7 hectares including waste bunkers
Driving Range: Double ended 25 bays tee options including 2 GASP teaching systems
Putting Green: 1,010m2
Chipping / Pitching green: 750m2 and 600m2
Academy Course: 9 holes, par 27
Golf Lessons: Available
Pro Shop: Golf equipment for rent and sale, golf clothing available from well known European and local brands
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
LATEST AND BEST RATES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW BY CONTACTING US FOR YOUR FULL QUOTATION – new incredible and ever-changing discounts on Stay & Play golf packages in Turkey, so just get in touch with The Golf Travel People now for your bespoke quotation for a wonderful golf break in Belek!
Golf Offers available at Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Club – contact us for latest and lowest discounted rates!
Luxury All Inclusive Stay and Play Offers available at the Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort and the Voyage Belek including Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Club
Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Club
- All-inclusive at the golf course
- One of Belek’s premier courses
- Linked to Voyage & MAXX Royal Hotels
- Quality layout, floodlit back-9
- Monty’s first Med design