The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
A very popular course, the 27 Hole Nick Faldo Championship Golf Course in Belek was opened in November 2006. Cornelia Golf Club is located on the eastern side of Belek in an excellent forest location, with a modern stylish design and first class amenities for golfers. It has been designed in a natural environment amongst big pines and natural sand sub soil.
A broad dune ridge runs right across the course and is a major part of several of the holes, with elevated tees and greens on many holes. Typical of the Faldo design, there are several holes which require very careful consideration. This is definitely a thinking man’s course. Cornelia Faldo has already established itself as one of the must play courses in the area.
The emphasis on course upkeep and management is obvious. The Faldo course is always in very good condition even in high season, and as it has 27 holes at least 18 are always in play even when maintenance is taking place.
The clubhouse features a David Leadbetter Academy with a driving range (both sides use), 3 putting greens, 2 chipping and pitching greens, and separate practice areas for groups. Golfers playing at the Cornelia Golf Club Nick Faldo course also receive one free range token each.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
King: 6373 Metres
Queen: 6411 Metres
Prince: 6324 Metres
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Design: Faldo Design
Opening Date: November 2006
Location : Belek, Antalya
Tees: Four tees on every hole
Driving Range: 80 bay
Putting Green: 3
Chipping / Pitching green: 2
Golf lessons: Available
Pro Shop: Golf equipment for rent and sale, golf clothing available from well known European and local brands
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Cornelia Faldo Golf Club
- Challenging Faldo design
- Plenty of deep bunkers
- Great putting surfaces
- 27-hole layout
- Stay at the Cornelia Hotels