Carya Golf is the first classic, heathland style golf course to be built on Turkey’s Mediterranean coast. Designed by Thomson Perrett & Lobb, the international golf course architecture practice founded by five times Open Champion Peter Thomson, it is a championship golf course set on undulating sand hills and cutting through mature pine and eucalyptus forest, at the heart of Turkey’s golf coast.
Peter Thomson, said “this is an exceptional piece of land on which to build a golf course. It is reminiscent of the famous Surrey heathland courses near London that I rate among the world’s best and which I was fortunate to enjoy much success on in my playing days. I am very excited about the prospect of TPL creating a classic, traditional style course in Turkey”.
Carya is a classic course, unique to the region, and featuring naturally cultivated heather. Grown in an extensive nursery on site, Carya’s heather shapes define the course into a truly magnificent spectacle. The course is a demanding test of golfing strategy with free flowing holes that run between pine and eucalyptus trees and across a dramatic sand ridge. Carya Golf Course also boasts a spectacular new clubhouse and state-of-the-art driving range.
The unique feature of Carya is of course the fact that the course is floodlit throughout allowing night-time golf to be enjoyed during the heat of the summer and extending daylight playing hours in the cooler winter months.
Why not play here at Carya Golf Club and stay at the Regnum Carya Hotel?
What our customers say
First class golf
the clubhouse is spectacular, one of the best i have ever been in. Greens were fairly quick but true to their lines. played the course in june and there was maintenance taking place and lots of groundsmen on the course, but not a major problem as they were all friendly. regardless, staff were extremely helpful, couldn’t do enough for you!
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Design: Thomson, Perrett and Lobb
Opening Date: November 2008
Location : Belek, Antalya
Greens: Average per green approximately 600m2
Grass Characteristics : Bent
Tees : Five tees per hole
Fairways: Wide & Woodland
Bunkers: 75 with heather covered edges
Driving Range: Double ended with a unique two storey Acacemy building with 22 bays and 2 teaching studios
Putting Green: 2,300m2, 130m long
Pro Shop: Golf equipment for rent and sale, golf clothing available from well known European and local brands
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
LATEST AND BEST RATES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW BY CONTACTING US FOR YOUR FULL QUOTATION – new incredible and ever-changing discounts on Stay & Play golf packages in Turkey, so just get in touch with The Golf Travel People now for your bespoke quotation for a wonderful golf break in Belek!
Golf Offers available at Carya Golf Club – contact us for latest and lowest discounted rates!
Stay and Play Offers available at the Regnum Carya Hotel including Carya Golf Club
Carya Golf Club
- Floodlit golf? Yes!
- One of Belek’s premier courses
- On-site luxury hotel Regnum Carya
- Always in excellent condition
- A “must-play” course