The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Opened on September 1st 2003, the PGA Sultan is designed for those golfers who enjoy a challenge. European Golf Design and David Jones spared nothing to maintain the competitive level of course, while at the same time blending it seamlessly into the forest environment.
The Pasha Golf Course is a worthy sister course here at Antalya Golf Club and is also well worth playing during your trip.
The layout is extremely well thought out, with tactical bunkers and water hazards strategically placed to deliver a real test of golfing ability. The PGA Sultan presents a difficult but ultimately very rewarding challenge. A true yardstick by which to gauge skill.
The course is reminiscent of many of the very best parkland courses in the UK with striking comparisons with Woburn, Wentworth and others.
The standard and conditioning of the course is always second-to-none and it has a real tournament golf feeling especially the closing stretch leading to the tough 18th with a long approach over the lake into the green in front of the clubhouse.
When we last played there a splendid approach with 8 iron to around 5 feet and a birdie putt was a great way to round off a fantastic Turkish golf experience!
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 24
Handicap Ladies: 28
Opened : 1st September 2003
Location : Belek, Antalya
Surface: 775.000 sqm (Lakes & Pine Trees)
Greens: Approx. 550 sqm Bermuda Tiftdwarf
Grass Characteristics :
Putting Greens : Bermuda Tifdward
Tees : Black / Gold / White / Red /
Fairways: Narrow Challenging
Bunkers: 122, approx. 30 sqm(each)
Lakes: 19 Lakes (for 2 Courses)
Driving Range: Fully Equipped, Computer System, Explanar Training System, V1 Computer System, 30 Open grass area (extended 35 persons) 14 sheltered artificial mats, 16 open artificial Mats. Distance of the range is approx. 300 mt. in length.
3 Putting Greens: 2500 sqm
Chipping Green: 350 sqm
Bunker Green: 350 sqm
Golf Cars: 88
Rental Clubs: 15 Full Sets (Cleveland)
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Antalya Golf Club - PGA Sultan
- One of Belek’s premier courses
- Hosted the Turkish Airlines Open
- Challenging layout
- Always in excellent condition
- A “must-play” course