A Robert Trent Jones Sr. design, Los Naranjos Golf Club remains one of the most popular courses in the area and is a must-play golf course in the Costa del Sol for keen golfers.
Los Naranjos Golf features generous fairways, but there are many well placed bunkers and water hazards to create a stern – but fair – test for golfers of all capabilities.
Since its opening in 1977, Los Naranjos Golf Club has had the privilege of hosting numerous major tournaments, including the Spanish Open.
On arrival at Los Naranjos you are certain to notice the warm welcome in the clubhouse and large veranda overlooking the par five eighteenth green – providing the perfect location to enjoy a post round drink.
Los Naranjos Golf Club offers a full range of services to all guests, including: clubhouse with terrace and restaurant, locker rooms, pro shop, caddy master, equipment rentals (trolleys, clubs and buggies).
Just a five-minute journey from Puerto Banus, Los Naranjos is perfectly situated to be part of a Costa del Sol golf package in combination with the numerous other Malaga area golf courses.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6532m
Max Length (Ladies): 5056m
Slope (Men): 131
Slope (Ladies): 123
Year Opened: 1977
Designer: Robert Trent Jones Sr
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Free buggies always included in low and mid seasons (except high season 01/10 – 15/11 and 01/03 – 19/05)
Contact The Golf Travel People now for your full quotation for golf here at Los Naranjos
Los Naranjos Golf Club