Alferini Golf Club – formerly named Gran Flamingo – is a fantastic new 18 hole par 73 golf course.
Set in a valley, it is isolated from buildings and noise. Also, it features 2 lakes and is surrounded by a stream that comes into play on most of the holes.
The layout is being described as a technical course, with long fairways and wide greens. Each hole has 5 tees, making it a stern but fair test of golf for all players’ abilities. Furthermore, the course has breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
With this spectacular new addition, Flamingos and Villa Padierna have established themselves as one of the best golf resorts on the Costa del Sol.
What our customers say
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6641m
Max Length (Ladies): 5595m
Year Opened: 2007
Designer: Antonio Garcia Garrido
- 4 players for the price of 3 (low season only)*
- 8 players for the price of 7 (high season only)*
- Discounted 2 round pass for golf at Alferini and Flamingos
- 7 day unlimited golf pass available for all 3 Villa Padierna golf courses
- Summer special golf & buggy offers available (June/July/August teeing off after 1400)
*not combinable with other offers i.e. Summer special
Alferini Golf at Villa Padierna Golf Club
- 15 minute tee time intervals
- Perfect golfing location
- Challenging layout
- Fantastic 5 star hotel on-site
- Flamingos & Tramores courses on-site