In Chiclana, 2.7 kilometres from the La Barrosa beach and at an altitude of between 14 and 28 metres above sea level, lies the new golf course of Cadiz, La Estancia, extending over 82 hectares.
The course, located within a wholly natural environment, is a par 72 peppered with protected areas which have been respected in the design of the course and which highlight its beauty, encouraging the player to use different strategies for each hole.
The dominant East and West winds make for a different game every day. The lakes and streams, as well as forming a significant part of the game, are the natural habitat for the more than 25 species of birds that accompany the player during his/her route around La Estancia.
La Estancia Golf is a course which players of all handicaps can enjoy, presenting different challenges for each level of play, and being very convenient for walking. It also has a large fleet of buggies.
Another of the main characteristics of La Estancia Golf are its large, undulating greens which permit many flag positions and give the sensation of playing a different course on each occasion.
The Clubhouse, inspired by traditional Andalucian architecture, with an interior patio worthy of note, provides players with modern changing room facilities, lounges, restaurant and a spectacular terrace overlooking the course, all within a natural environment.Cadiz-Jerez, Costa de la Luz, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6257m
Max Length (Ladies): 4826m
Slope (Men): 129
Slope (Ladies): 118
Year Opened: 2009 (formerly known as Melia Sancti Petri GC)
Manager: Carlos de Avilos
Pro: Francisco Cea Bermudez
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Please ask for your full quotation for any of our excellent golf-only or Stay and Play offers at La Estancia GC.
STAY & PLAY DEALS:
- Super Stay & Play Packages available at the 5 star Barcelo Sancti Petri with unlimited golf at La Estancia GC, Montenmedio GC and Sancti Petri Hills on B&B basis – from only £600pp for 7 nights
- Super Stay & Play Packages available at the 4 star Hotel Barrosa Park with unlimited golf at La Estancia and Half Board included – from only £302pp for 7 nights
- Long Stay Self Catering packages at the Coto de Sancti Petri Apartments with unlimited golf at La Estancia available January – May and October – to December from only £583pp (1 month), £1153pp (2 months) and £1743pp (3 months).