The Hesperia Hotel in Seville is ideally situated to benefit from both the cultural heritage available in the city and the superb golf on offer at the main Seville golf courses The Golf Travel People offers – Zaudin Golf Club and Real Club de Golf de Seville.
Just a 5 minute stroll from the historic “old town” area the Hesperia Hotel is a great place to spend a few nights.
The hotel offers 242 fully equipped rooms including 2 suites, free hi-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel, an indoor heated swimming-pool, solarium, jacuzzi and many other leisure facilities. Parking is also available onsite (€9 for 24 hours).
The Hesperia Hotel, Seville also boasts a range of excellent bars and restaurants with a wining and dining option to suit every palate and mood!
The Hesperia Hotel, Seville is close to the AVE (high-speed) train station and 15 minutes from the San Pablo International airport, the Trade Center and all main access roads.Seville, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Swimming pool – indoor
Complimentary newspapers in lobby
Coffee shop or cafe
Restaurant(s) in hotel
Room service (limited hours)
Meeting rooms (small groups)
Internet access – wireless
Internet access in public areas
Safe-deposit box – front desk
24-hour front desk
Gift shops or newsstand
Dry cleaning service
Air-conditioned public areas
Internet access – wireless
Premium TV channel(s)
Internet access – complimentary
Separate bathtub and shower
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Hesperia Hotel, Seville 4*
- City centre Seville location
- Modern business-style hotel
- Great location