Hacienda Riquelme Golf is an 18 hole, par 72 golf course in Murcia and was designed by Nicklaus Design as part of the original Nicklaus Polaris World group of golf courses and is located in a naturally beautiful area.
The course has been designed with a high respect for the native flora and fauna of wild flowers and olive trees. Its wetlands and lakes are home to a variety of plants and waterfowl.
Hacienda Riquelme Golf is one of Murcia’s most exclusive courses.
The great diversity of the bunkers and their positioning add plenty of difficulty and requires dexterity when playing them as some of the bunkers are up to 3 meters deep.
The subtle and random contours on the greens give special importance to the short game whilst it’s wide fairways gives all golfers the opportunity to enjoy the course.Murcia, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6356m
Max Length (Ladies): 5084m
Slope (Men): 139
Slope (Ladies): 133
Year Opened: 2007
Designer: Nicklaus Design
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
DownloadsHacienda Riquelme Golf Scorecard (PDF)
Hacienda Riquelme Golf Club