Golf de Pals is pretty unique in many ways with a par of 73 (due largely to there being 3 par-5 holes on the back nine alone) and also that water only comes into play on 1 hole on the course (the 9th).
Without water and with extra length you may wonder where the challenge lies, but on arrival at the course the main challenge is clearly evident in the shape of the umbrella pines that line each and every hole and then to the large undulating greens which are a feature of most of the holes.
Straight hitting is rewarded on this coastal golf course, but veer off the fairway and you can expect your ball to be rattling round in the trees and coming to rest on the sandy soil, making a precision strike and good directional control key requirements of your recovery shot back into play!
Even with solid straight hitting and ball control, the bunkers – many of which are pot bunkers – can come into play on quite a few holes, so most golfers will find a challenge here at Pals.
The adjacent 4 star La Costa Beach & Golf Resort is a good quality golf resort hotel with large comfortable rooms and an excellent location near to both the beach and the golf club, so do get in touch for a quotation for a Stay and Play package here at Golf de Pals.
Great value Stay and Play packages are available at the on-site golf resort hotel all year round, so why not get in touch for the latest and best rates in the market for a stay here at Pals?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 73
- Max Length (Men): 6263m
- Max Length (Ladies): 5156m
- Slope (Men): 128
- Slope (Ladies): 128
- Year Opened: 1966
- Designer: Hawtree Design
- Manager: n/a
- Pro: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
- 18 holes, early bird, twilight/happy hour, second round (same week), second round (same day) and 1 week unlimited golf* offers available
- 1 free place in 8 available for group leaders
- Please note that a supplement will apply for peak-hour tee times (generally between 0904 and 1152, although during summer season this can be from as early as 0730)
*1 week unlimited golf not available in July and August
Golf de Pals
- Fairways lined with Pines
- Very close to the sea
- Quality putting surfaces
- 4 star hotel next door
- Easy walking golf course