The Forest Course at the wonderful Emporda Golf Club is reminiscent in places of some of the UK’s finest tree-lined parkland courses, and also has similarities to other golf travel heavyweights such as Vilamoura’s Old Course.
Located just inland from the Mediterranean coast, and with it’s own excellent on-site golf resort hotel – the Hotel Emporda Golf Resort- plus the sister course Emporda Links (see below), this really is a great venue for a resort based golf holiday in the Costa Brava region.
Always in great condition, the Forest Course at Emporda takes you on a journey through some forgiving opening holes before the course begins to tighten as it climbs a little into the tree-lined back-nine stretch of closing holes which can be true card-wreckers due to their length and difficulty. The last couple of holes really challenge even the very best players, with the climax of the round being the par 5 eighteenth which has a virtual island green.
Great value Stay and Play packages are available at the on-site golf resort hotel all year round, so why not get in touch for the latest and best rates in the market for a stay here at Emporda?
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
- Par: 73
- Max Length (Men): 6165m
- Max Length (Ladies): 5031m
- Slope (Men): 131
- Slope (Ladies): 126
- Year Opened: 1990
- Designer: Robert van Hagge
- Manager: Paula Alvarez
- Pro: Pol Bech
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Special Stay and Play Offers always available here at Emporda Golf Resort – contact us for more details
Discounted rates for 1 round, 2 days, 3+ days of golf offers always available here at Emporda with or without buggies – please ask for your bespoke quotation
Emporda Golf Club - Forest Course
- Mature parkland style course
- Plenty of water and trees!
- Excellent closing holes
- Great 36 hole resort option
- 4 star hotel on-site