Golf Costa Adeje has been designed by integrating the natural characteristics of the area in the course. The original wall stones, used to demarcate the former banana plantations located on these grounds, were totally restored and added to the other original landmarks of this wonderful golf spot which boasts an 18 hole course of par 72 and a 9 hole course of par 33.
The last 9 holes built next to the practice range, are a little shorter but also more technical.
With stunning sea views and 6 lakes, the game becomes more interesting and fun, where people with a higher handicap can also enjoy their golf.
The driving range is 45000m2 and is located in a remarkable natural setting, blessed with three tiers of bays. An elevator which also takes up the buggy, makes access to these practice amenities a lot easier. Also available are a practice bunker, 2 putting greens and chipping greens.
Just 5 kilometers from Playa de las Americas, Golf Costa Adeje was created with the ambition of becoming the most important leisure development in the Canary Islands. This excellent 27 hole course opened in 1998 and has rapidly become one the most popular courses in Tenerife. Designed by the internationally renowned architect Pepe Gancedo the layout is characteristic of his design style, “hand-built” he says, adapting itself to the natural terrain.
The views from the course take in the island of La Gomera, the mountain range of Adeje and Playa de la Americas.
The greens are generally large and there are a number of doglegs.
The round begins with a long par five (510m) and bunkers wait to catch stray balls off the tee. The 2nd is short with a ravine to the right and a green on two levels makes it more difficult when the flag is placed at the back. The 4th follows a gentle slope downhill towards the sea and is crossed a regular intervals by the step-like stone walls of the former banana plantation. The 14th is an uphill par three and it is necessary to attack the green which is protected by a deep bunker in front, and the 18th is a spectacular finishing hole, also a par 5, where the downhill aspect makes the green more accessible in two, although those wanting to be sure to avoid the trouble generally settle for three strokes.Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 6258m
Max Length (Ladies): 5082m
Slope (Men): 138
Slope (Ladies): 118
Year Opened: 1999
Designer: Jose Gancedo
Manager: Paul de Sterck
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Free Buggies Included with all Summer 2021 gof bookings here at Costa Adeje (May – September inclusive)
Special Offers always available at Costa Adeje Golf Club on either the 18 hole Championship Course or the 9 hole Los Lagos par 66 course
- 18 holes
- 3 round package
- 5 round package
- Winter twilight November to March inclusive
2 players with buggy and lunch
May – September 2021
Costa Adeje Golf Club, Tenerife
- Rated No1 course in the Canaries
- Variety of Hotels nearby
- Excellent seaside location
- 6 Par 3’s, 6 Par 4’s, 6 Par 5’s
- 27 holes onsite