Alamos is a unique golf course in the central Algarve area. It is set in a nature reserve in the Nau Morgado de Reguengo golf resort which gives it an unspoilt and peaceful feel. It is ideal for an opening round to your golf holiday in Portugal.
Located within the Morgado do Reguengo Resort, Alamos Golf is the second 18-hole course of this countryside retreat with the Monchique Mountains and the estate’s vineyard as backdrop. Two large water reservoirs and an orange grove complete the scenic portrait of this golf course.
Alamos Golf is quite distinct from it’s neighbour Morgado Golf Club as it is distinctly different in many ways including being much longer and generally more challenging.
To complement it, the resort features an offer of luxurious accommodation with a hotel and apartment units, supported by a range of leisure facilities within and outside the complex. The Algarve International F1 Racetrack is just a mere 5 minute drive away.
- Driving Range
- Putting and chipping greens with practice bunker
- Golf School
- Buggies, golf clubs and trolley rentals
- Club House
- Well-stocked Pro-Shop
The Salgados, Morgado and Alamos golf courses are all part of the same group and green fees are available at these courses as part of many hotel and golf packages in the Western Algarve region.Western Algarve, Portugal Travel Guide
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Max Length (Men): 5641m
Max Length (Ladies): n/a
Slope (Men): n/a
Slope (Ladies): n/a
Year Opened: n/a
Designer: Russell Talley
Manager: Jorge Papa
Pro: John Seymour Academy
Golf Director: n/a
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
2, 3 & 5 round packages, plus golf, club hire & buggy deals available all year round
Amazing value Stay & Play Offers available with Tivoli Carvoeiro Hotel or Morgado Golf & Country Club Hotel
Stay & Play Packages also available at the 4 star Tivoli Lagos Hotel – please contact us for a full quotation
Alamos Golf Course
- Packages with Morgado & Salgados
- Challenging and tight in places
- Quality putting surfaces
- Buggy recommended – it’s a tough walk!
- On-site 5 star hotel