The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability. All Airport and Golf Transfers plus Meet & Greet and PGA qualified tour representatives available with all our Turkey golf holiday offers.
1 free in 8 and other discounts available!
The Cornelia Diamond is the larger of the two Cornelia Resorts in Belek (the Cornelia De Luxe being the other slightly smaller hotel), with 7 a la carte restaurants offering a variety of international cuisines and 10 bars. Cornelia Diamond is a golf hotel with an impact, where the stunning modern design and champagne welcome service sets the tone for your stay.
Every inch of this hotel is well thought out, from the live piano and the mood lighting in the lobby bar to the outdoor pools weaving their way around the hotel to create a water paradise. The rooms are high luxury, with superb facilities and the mini bar and room service menu all included. The Cornelia Diamond Hotel is consistently voted one of the best hotels in the Turkish Riviera, and indeed in Europe.
The Crassula Spa and Wellness Centre is one of the best spas in Antalya, offering you the chance to truly unwind after a round of golf on the 27 hole Cornelia Nick Faldo Championship golf course.
Restaurants and Bars There are 1 main and 7 A La Carte Restaurants available (Turkish, Mediterranean, Far East, Latin & North American, Sea Food). Cornelia Diamond has 1 snack bar, one cafe and 10 bars.
Sport and Fitness There are 10 tennis courts and 8 swimming pools including one heated indoor pool, Aqua Park Pool, Children Pool and 3 Jacuzzi. The facilities and activities include: motor less water sports, fitness center, Turkish bath, Sauna, aerobic, archery, badminton, table tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, bowling, billiards, video games. The Spa center offers a number of health and care services including Turkish bath, sauna, Russian Sauna, steam bath, aromatherapy and chromo therapy showers, Jacuzzi, massage and beauty center.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
449 Standard Rooms 42-50m2
18 Garden Family Room 70m2
46 Lake Family Room 46m2
6 Diamond Suite 310m2
20 Golf Suite Rooms 65m2
4 Blue Suite 80m2
10 Lake Villas 160m2
17 Lake Houses 100m2
1 Presidential Suite 700m2
Central Air Conditioning
Interactive & Satellite TV
Shower and Bath
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Cornelia Diamond Resort 5*
- Excellent Stay & Play Offers
- Featuring the Faldo Golf Course
- Great value deals available