The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
The National Golf Course in Belek offers something special for all levels of golfer. Sculpted fairways, glistening white bunkers and velvet greens, the National Golf Club was the first international standard golf complex on the Turkish Mediterranean coast when it opened in 1994.
The National golf course remains one of the best designed courses in Belek. It has been established to provide exclusive facilities for both members and visitors. The 18 hole Championship Course, designed by Ryder Cup Player David Feherty, has played host to the PGA European Turkish Seniors Open in 1996 and 1997.
National also have a superb 9 hole Academy Course which suits any standard of golfer, with its wide tree lined holes and water coming into play on several of the tee shots. It can also be an excellent warm-up before your round on the Championship Course.
The club house is much more traditional than many of the modern facilities in Belek, and the food is really fantastic. There is a perfect view of the green on the 18th hole from the terrace of the golf club, so be prepared for a grandstand finish.
What our customers say
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Tell us about your experience
Handicap Men: 28
Handicap Ladies: 36
Design: David Feherty
Opening Date: 1994
Tees : Five tees on all holes
Bunkers: 2,200m2, (29)
Driving Range: 40 bay
Putting Green: 2 putting greens
Chipping / Pitching green: 2 chipping greens
Academy Course: 9 hole Executive course, Par 29
Golf Lessons: Available
Pro Shop: A variety of brands of clothing and equipment for sale or rent
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
LATEST AND BEST RATES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW BY CONTACTING US FOR YOUR FULL QUOTATION – new incredible and ever-changing discounts on Stay & Play golf packages in Turkey, so just get in touch with The Golf Travel People now for your bespoke quotation for a wonderful golf break in Belek!
Golf Offers available at National Golf Club – contact us for latest and lowest discounted rates!
Luxury All Inclusive Stay and Play Offers available at the Sirene Belek Hotel including National Golf Club
National Golf Club
- 27-holes of great golf
- Tree-lined throughout
- Linked to Regnum Carya Hotel
- Has hosted many pro events
- Designed by David Feherty