The Golf Travel People are pleased to offer pre-allocated morning tee times at many of the Belek area courses for our clients. The available tee times will be advised to you when you at quotation stage or when you confirm your booking and are subject to availability.
Airport and Golf Transfers plus Meet & Greet and PGA qualified tour representatives available with all our Turkey golf holiday offers. 1 free in 8 and other discounts available!
On the spectacular Mediterranean coast, the Cornelia De Luxe is the smaller of the two Cornelia golf hotels (the Cornelia Diamond being the other), with a fresh feel and offers amongst the best service of any hotel in Belek. Family and golfer friendly, the superbly landscaped garden and pool areas create a sense of space and a relaxed atmosphere.
Cornelia De Luxe also offers some of the best food in Belek, with a rich buffet and real 5* a la carte’s. The mini bar and the room service menu are all included in the concept. Consistently voted one of the best hotels in the Turkish Riviera, and indeed in Europe, the personal service is second to none.
The hotel also has a brand new Crassula Eco Spa with different treatment and therapy rooms offering you the chance to truly unwind after a round of golf on the 27 hole Cornelia Nick Faldo Championship golf course. This hotel remains one of the most popular in the golfing area of Belek, and has a huge repeat customer base.
Restaurants and Bars There is 1 main and 5 A La Carte Restaurants available (International, French, Turkish, Far East and Mediterranean). Cornelia Deluxe has 1 snack bar, a Food Court, one cafe and 7 bars.
Sport and Fitness There are 3 Tennis courts and a Fitness Center with 10 conditioning machines. Also 5 Swimming Pools including 1 indoor transitive outdoor pool and 1 Aqua park pool. The facilities and activities include: Table tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, billiards, video games. Summer activities for extra charge like wind surfing, banana boat, Para-sailing, jet-ski is available. The Eco Spa center offers a number of health and care services including Turkish bath, massage and beauty center.
What our customers say
Second visit to the Hotel in December was even better than the first visit. All staff are very friendly and the food and rooms are excellent….
Tell us about your experience
205 Standard Rooms 35-40m2
15 Family Rooms 55m2(Family Room: 2 rooms (no door) and 2 bathrooms, No balcony)
48 Cornelia Garden Rooms 35-40m2
80 Villa Junior Suite 50m2
8 Deluxe Suite 100m2
2 Grand Deluxe Suite 120m2
Central Air Conditioning
Interactive & Satellite TV
Internet connection on request
Skyscanner Flight Booking Service
Click the image below to start searching SkyScanner for low-cost flights for your golf holiday from your local airport.
To save money on your golf holiday, The Golf Travel People recommend using our partners at Skyscanner to book your flights to your golf break destination. Please use the bespoke flight search engine to book the best priced flights to your preferred golf travel gateway airport.
- Use Faro Airport in Portugal for the Algarve and also the Huelva region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Jerez/Seville/Gibraltar/Malaga airports for the Cadiz/Jerez region of the Costa de la Luz
- Use Alicante/Murcia/Almeria airports for the entire south eastern region of Spain
- Use Girona or Barcelona airports for the north east of Spain including the Costa Brava
- Use Antalya Airport in Turkey for golf holidays in Belek, Turkey
- Use Las Palmas Airport for golf holidays in Gran Canaria
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in Tenerife, unless you can source any flights to Tenerife North for Melia Hacienda del Conde and other resorts in the north of the island.
- Use Tenerife South Airport for golf holidays in la Gomera and use the excellent Fred Olsen ferry service from Los Cristianos to San Sebastian port in La Gomera
Cornelia de Luxe Resort 5*
- Excellent Stay & Play Offers
- Featuring the Faldo Golf Course
- Great value deals available